1.16.2007

Jaguar

Here’s another desperate attempt to get me through to payday. I’m actually happy with this figure. I used the head, torso, and legs of a WildC.A.T.s Zealot figure, the hair came from Voodoo of the same toy line. I wanted very muscular arms so I dug up some spare Martian Man Hunter limbs. I was afraid they might be too huge but when she was done I was pleased.

The Zealot body needed a lot of sanding and when I was done there was a lot of filling in and rebuilding to do, especially on HER left leg. I also had to scalp Zealot in order to fit the hair on.

The only molding that I did to this figure was the belt, and I attached the belt straps with superglue. Don’t ask where the belt straps came from, I have no idea.

Compared to the men in the series she should be a little taller or at the very least the same height, but she’s not. Just one more reason I wanted to have her arms muscular.

I think the reason this figure didn’t suck was the paint job. It’s an easy costume design, but the jaguar print came out nicely.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Not one of my faves, but you did a great job.

ShadZ said...

Very nice. Jaguar was the best part of the Impact line, and the muscular arms look good on her...